Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.
Wait, if the Xbox One ups the limit of friends to 1000, I’m going to need binders of women for organization. Binders! (Or folders, mmmmk?) [randallw]
Now I’m getting worried that my current gen headphones won’t work with the Xbox One controller. There’s no 1/16” jack for the mic. [randallw]
HAHAHA, a dog is a member of your Ghost team! Can the first DLC be a Corgi skin?? [randallw]
I wonder how Peter Jackson feels that he got shafted by Steven Spielberg over Halo... [randallw]
Boom. I was right. Halo TV series! [randallw]
Halo scripted TV Show? [randallw]
What 7 MGS franchises will we see sequels for then? Forza, Halo, GOW? [randallw]
The side-snap part of the Xbox One will be great for getting live twitter reactions on screen while playing/streaming. [randallw]
- Bookmarks, Journeying Back Through Time
- Social Justice: Invisible Children / How I got involved in the IC Movement
- Coming Soon: Double Trouble // When is Sharing on the Internet Too Much?
- Friday Music Confessional: I’m a GLEEk!
- The Practical Steps From: My Road to Becoming a Community Manager
- My Road Becoming a Community Manager aka How I Broke into the Gaming Industry
- Update: Kickstarter / CustomSLR & The Power of Social Media
- Kickstarter: Great Idea, but a bad experience
- The Story of My (Video Game) Youth
- Friday Music Confessional… Cee Lo Green
Randall Wong is an avid video gamer, aspiring musician, worship leader, photographer, and Web & Tech enthusiast. He loves ginger ale, first person shooters, and his wife, Joyce and their two beautiful daughters.
He previously worked for ASTRO Gaming, the premiere video game equipment company as the Community Manager. He continues to work in the gaming industry as a Social Media and Marketing Consultant for various brands.
This is a personal weblog. The opinions expressed here my own and not those of my employers.
You can follow his daily adventures, antics, and rants on Twitter: @randallw.