Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.
Great idea for iOS 7. Have file sharing access over Wifi (AirDrop) built in! No more emailing photos or waiting for Photo Stream. [randallw]
Wonder if anyone has tried hacking SC2 to allow the single player units in multiplayer. [randallw]
Anyone in my Twitter feed recently get an iPhone 5 (hopefully from Verizon)? Trying to find out what software version it shipped with. [randallw]
Wait, Michael Bay casted Megan Fox to be April O’Neal in his TMNT movie??? The combo has now killed two of my childhood TV franchises. [randallw]
How crazy would it have been if on How I Met Your Mother, Ted’s “wife” ended up being a very femme-dude! [randallw]
Should have an interesting announcement next week! Wish it was related to the next Xbox, but its possibly better! :P [randallw]
- Bookmarks, Journeying Back Through Time
- Social Justice: Invisible Children / How I got involved in the IC Movement
- Coming Soon: Double Trouble // When is Sharing on the Internet Too Much?
- Friday Music Confessional: I’m a GLEEk!
- The Practical Steps From: My Road to Becoming a Community Manager
- My Road Becoming a Community Manager aka How I Broke into the Gaming Industry
- Update: Kickstarter / CustomSLR & The Power of Social Media
- Kickstarter: Great Idea, but a bad experience
- The Story of My (Video Game) Youth
- Friday Music Confessional… Cee Lo Green
Randall Wong is an avid video gamer, aspiring musician, worship leader, photographer, and Web & Tech enthusiast. He loves ginger ale, first person shooters, and his wife, Joyce and their two beautiful daughters.
He previously worked for ASTRO Gaming, the premiere video game equipment company as the Community Manager. He continues to work in the gaming industry as a Social Media and Marketing Consultant for various brands.
This is a personal weblog. The opinions expressed here my own and not those of my employers.
You can follow his daily adventures, antics, and rants on Twitter: @randallw.