|Hrm…can’t survive on just Safeway food. I need a Costco run soon! whooo, frozen food galore!! =)
current music: Forever (live)
|Well it’s nothing too big I guess, just scary for myself. Anyways, this is what happened.
I went to go take out my Taylor (you know, the guitar I totally love), and took it out to play. I start playing it, and I notice some string-buzzing. (Ok, I just realized this may turn somewhat Guitar Techie, so if you don’t understand it, forgive me). So I check the frets and the neck, and I notice that the neck is kinda warped. There was a little (well not so little, it was about 3mm high) ripple in one section that ran diagnally across the neck. So I feel across that and it has the texture sorta like Athelete’s tape, ya know, that same kinda squishy-ness. So as I wonder what that’s all about, the tape comes off, and there’s like a SLICE through my guitar. Strangely it wasn’t just like a
|Doh, I have work in roughly 30 minutes, and have an ugly big pimple on my nose, and Ray’s in the bathroom, so I can’t brush my teeth or use my Oil-Free Face Wash. =P *sigh*
current mood: moody
|Well it was more of a nightmare, I’ll about it more tommorrow after work, eeek, just remebering it now as I almost go to sleep again. *sigh* Don’t want another dream like that…
current mood: nervous
|Well I finished up two songs tonight. Well…then again, “finished” is a term used lightly. As the bass, electric, drums, etc, parts aren’t done on it yet (as well as the vocals too, doh). The two songs I did tonight were “We Are Hungry” and “Pour Out My Heart.”
Now the neat thing about these two songs are this, I decided to extend them a lil, by doing something for each song. For “We Are Hungry” I had a whole section in the middle for kinda whatever I wanted to sing. May it be for the Chorus1, a few times more, or the Chorus2 (We lift our holy hands up, we want to see You). Then as I was re-listening to it, and tweaking the end, I found that it was the same chords as “Make a Joyful Noise/I Will Not Be Silent” by David Crowder, and I decided to
- Oh TiVo, how you’ve failed me, but that’s okay.
- Bookmarks, Journeying Back Through Time
- Social Justice: Invisible Children / How I got involved in the IC Movement
- Coming Soon: Double Trouble // When is Sharing on the Internet Too Much?
- Friday Music Confessional: I’m a GLEEk!
- The Practical Steps From: My Road to Becoming a Community Manager
- My Road Becoming a Community Manager aka How I Broke into the Gaming Industry
- Update: Kickstarter / CustomSLR & The Power of Social Media
- Kickstarter: Great Idea, but a bad experience
- The Story of My (Video Game) Youth
- Gregory Smith on Forgot to Post About That Nightmare, Here Goes…
- paul smith 財布 ラウンド on Bio Gaming
- http://www.skinnycatcatering.com/Tiresoutlet/vjNtFIqk3L/ on Bio Gaming
- http://southbridgevillagepizza.com/discountjewelry/CMICHIELS/J9Qb7ITs1u/ on Bio Gaming
- http://www.zixworld.com/watchmart/VFvMPW5vRi/ on Bio Gaming
Randall Wong is an avid video gamer, aspiring musician, worship leader, photographer, and Web & Tech enthusiast. He loves ginger ale, first person shooters, and his wife, Joyce and their two beautiful daughters.
He previously worked for ASTRO Gaming, the premiere video game equipment company as the Community Manager. He continues to work in the gaming industry as a Social Media and Marketing Consultant for various brands.
This is a personal weblog. The opinions expressed here my own and not those of my employers.
You can follow his daily adventures, antics, and rants on Twitter: @randallw.